Rustic wall decoration for our guest house

Knitted and sewed rustic wall decoration for a guest house


I made a few posts about my homemade decorations for our guest house: ChaletVoronet

Inspired by our traditions, I tried to make decorations that goes well with our theme. After I made 
 the Knitted pillow and the Chunky blanket for bedrooms, I made also some wall decorations: A rustic decoration with a tree branch and photos  and a round frame with hanged photos.

In the kitchen I made a knitted band for our Wagon wheel chandelier to look better. 

For our living room area I made a knitted and sewing decoration to match the furniture in front of the fireplace. 

For this wall decor I cast 70 stitches and knitted till I got what I deeded. All this decoration is made with leftover yarn. 

After I finished, I have sewed my almost the same pattern from the furniture. It is a simple decoration, but an effective one. 

Now, I am working at the Christmas decorations for the guest house. We want to have something unique and rustic, something different, so I am trying to make our own decorations. That takes time, but it will be great. 

I can't wait to show you when we are done decorating the house.

Rustic guest house with handmade wall decoration 





You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts