Crochet Tyrolean Hat


Crochet Tyrolean hat



Remember my Knitted lederhosen. I made a hat for them. It was my first crochet item.
I remember I wanted to do a Tyrolean hat to go with those pants and I thought that a crochet one will be great. But, I didn’t know how to crochet so I started from a small chain and then I just single crochet the hat.

I think I was trying to make a different hat and I got it wrong. In the end I liked the way I made it more. Single crochet in the circle will do that.

Anyway, I am learning my crochet lessons from my mistakes. Learn the basics and then try and make difficult items. Don’t throw yourself in big projects without learning how to do small ones.

For me crochet it is still a huge amazing art that I want to learn, but of course with baby steps.
I wish I could give you a pattern for this hat but I don’t remember. Enjoy the photo!


For those skilled enough I imagine is easy to make a pattern for the hat.


You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.


You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts