Black roses wreath

Christmas wreath

My DIY trip started with wreaths for Christmas. First were very simple and then they got a little complicated. I remember the first one being only from pine green branches. Time passed and I become better at wreaths.

The one I show you here is still a simple one and easy to make.

Supplies:

-          Wrath made from branches  (bought in the store)
-          Black homemade roses
-          Star orange skin (I made them when I was eating oranges)
-          Glue
-          Golden yarn
-          Orange bow tie


In the shop you can find any size of wreaths. I choose a small one because I had only a few black roses. I made them from an old French cap my mom had.

Glue the roses and leave space for the orange stars. To make them golden I paint them with golden paint. Glue the stars and then wrap the golden yarn around the wrath. Make a cross around the orange stars to make them stay better. At the end add the bow tie.
You can mix the colors: green and red, yellow and blue, silver and blue, etc.


Enjoy DIY!  
Christmas wreath 

You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

Popular Posts