Chunky blanket for a guest house

Chunky knitted blanket
We built a vacation house near our city for us and also to rent it out. With 4 bedrooms, looking rustic, our guest house named Chalet Voronet is made with love and has parts of us in there. With the help of two great architects we tried to make it the way we like it.

It is 160 cm long and 80 cm wide. I bought the yarn online from a Romanian small factory. I was very happy with the color of the yarn. Has blue and brown, the colors from the tiles.

Yarn: 50% acrylic, 50% wool, 100 g, 80 m, needle size 4 -5 

It’s straight, old fashion knitting. Make breaks because it will get hard for your hands, especially when it starts to get bigger.

I used double strands of yarn to make it look chunkier and I used needle size 6. My son saw them and wanted one for him too, so after I finish all 4 of them I made one for him. I used 1 strand of yarn to make it lighter. He is so happy. He calls it “my baby” and he sleeps with his blanket all the time.

We have to take it with us everywhere.

So cast 180 stitches. Knit each row. 


Easy and beautiful. 
Chunky knitted blanket

You are welcome to make and use this pattern as you wish, but please do not sell the pattern nor claim the pattern as your own.
You are welcome to sell any item made using this pattern, but please credit the designer.
Please link back to this page if you write about the pattern in any way.

You may not reproduce the photos, pattern or tutorial, either partially or in full, contained in this post without obtaining written permission from me first. 
If you would like to produce your own photo tutorial, video tutorial or translation of this pattern, please get in touch with me to obtain permission first. 
Thank you!


I welcome all comments and questions as long as they are spoken with kindness, and I will always try to extend the same respect to you with my replies. If I feel your comment is inappropriate I will delete it.

Comments

  1. Hello
    How can I modify the pattern to make it a bigger blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    How can the pattern be modified to make it bigger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts